6 Easy Steps Towards Greater Life Fulfilment For The Busy Mum Who Craves More
In this 6 week online program you will gain clarity on what you’re craving, and know how to use your strengths and passions to have it! Finally you will have more fulfilment, and you will no longer feel frustrated or confused about where to start.
Before I Tell You All About This Life Changing Program, Let’s Talk About Who This Is Really For…
You’re an expat mum focusing all your time and energy on your family, you love them dearly but you crave more. You want to feel satisfied with your life again, find a better balance, feel confident in your own abilities, and finally to start achieving the dreams that you’ve constantly let fade away.
- a new expat mum and you’ve given up your career to follow your partner abroad and now you’re wondering what does this new life now mean for me?
- an experienced expat mum and you’re great at moving the family around, you’ve done the volunteering and you’ve served your time on the PTA. But you’re tired of always giving to others, you crave more for you.
- a career mum and let’s face it you’ve had a fabulous career and loved every moment of it, but suddenly you’re wondering if there is more you could be doing.
You’re in the right place and I’m going to tell you exactly how “Kickstart Life” will give you the tools, inspiration and unparalleled support on your journey to finally having more fulfilment in your life!
By the end of this program, you will have:
- Completed the specific activities that have been tailored to ensure you have clarity in your life
- Created a vision that provides clarity on what you crave, what your dreams are, and understand how your passions drive you
- A comprehensive list of your skills, you will know what you’re good at, and develop clarity on your strengths, knowing which will support your moving forward
- Regained confidence in yourself, what you can do and know where you can add value to your life
- Planned for the mindset challenges that can derail you when your wanting to create change in your life
- Developed a detailed action plan that is totally unique to you, that will support you in achieving your goals (instead of spending the next year thinking about what you might do)
"I had very low self esteem and a negative mindset. I'd just moved country, finished my 14 day quarantine and was about to enter the 3rd trimester of pregnancy. As a result of working with Emily in this course I no longer "beat myself up" for not doing things I think are important. I make time for 'me' after work and I don't feel the guilt I used to feel. I'm more organised and much more honest when discussing my throughs and feelings."
"Emily has been fantastic at helping me and finding solutions to the issues I have been tackling. She has a really good way of getting to the core of any issue, and she is equipped to support you to ensure the problem is manageable. Knowing you have someone to work with, is so important. I can’t recommend Emily’s support enough, whether personal or professional."
Helen Murphy, Coaching Client
“Since starting one-to-one executive coaching with Emily Rogers one year ago, my confidence and clarity has crystallised. I have moved from not being able to articulate what I want, to now saying what I want (without a stutter) and advocating for it. My work with Emily has taught me to carve out time for self-reflection, question self-limiting beliefs, clarify my personal goals, and practise the habit-forming behaviours that will help me reach my goals. It’s not uncommon for women to get stuck mid-career. The confidential coaching has been exactly what I’ve needed to push through. While I still have a way to go, the path is becoming clearer.”
Susan Moore, Coaching Client
“I was stressed about my kids, I was constantly worried about their school lives and their well being. The support group helped me to drop the guilty feelings, I know I am not the only one with this concern and I can trust that it will all be alright in the end. The fact that I could ask someone was nice, especially because people have kids in the same age groups.”
Heather, Coaching Client
“If you are wanting to achieve a goal but are unsure how to get there Emily has the insight, skills and professionalism to help you. She manages to break down the goal into bit size chunks from the beginning to the end goal in sight. At all times Emily is wise, helpful and very easy to talk to. She has the ability to clear away the clutter occupying your mind and make you see things more clearly. I highly recommend Emily, she has a real gift with helping people and always offers advice with compassion and kindness."
A Coaching Client
What’s Inside Kickstart Life
Know Your Strengths
Understanding your strengths and weaknesses can be of tremendous value for your life. This will of course also help you make better decisions moving forward.
Knowing your strengths will, for instance, help you to become more resourceful during difficult moments of your life.
Furthermore, you will be in an optimal position to take advantage of critical opportunities that only become available when you’re focused on the right kinds of things.
In general, knowing your strengths will allow you to make smarter choices and decisions about your life, career, goals, and circumstances.
- Learn why knowing yourself is so important
- Identify your skills and strengths
- Assess your strengths and know which will have the biggest impact on your life
Discover Your Passions & Dreams
Your dreams are what can get you through even the worst days. If you are struggling, your dreams are your reason to keep going.
They are why you wake up in the morning and try again. They are what makes your entire life worth living.
Without our dreams, we are nothing.
- Discover what you’re truly passionate about
- Identify your dreams for your life
- Learn how to have more of that in your life
Find Your Purpose
Your purpose is your motivation, the reasons you get up in the morning.
It can guide the decisions you make, influence your behaviour and create meaning. Your purpose is unique to you. What you identify with as your path, may be very different from others.
Your purpose can shift and change throughout life, especially with a big change such as an expat assignment. As a result, and for many mums, purpose becomes illusive.
- Learn more about purpose and what it actually means to your life
- Discover your purpose, and where it is you want to make an impact
- Identify the two pillars that hold you back, and overcome them
Plan For Your Mindset Challenges
Your mindset plays a critical role in how you cope with life’s challenges. In school, a growth mindset can contribute to greater achievement and increased effort.
When facing a problem such as trying to find a new job, people with growth mindsets show greater resilience. They are more likely to persevere in the face of setbacks while those with fixed mindsets are more liable to give up.
So how do you overcome the mindset challenges that life will undoubtedly throw at you?
- Understand change, and how we naturally respond to change
- Learn the tools that will support you to move out of your comfort zone
- Discover the secret that will make changing your results easier
Make It Happen!
Setting goals helps trigger new behaviours, it helps to guide your focus and sustain that momentum in life. Goals also help align your focus and promote a sense of self-mastery.
- Understand your energy cycle and how you can use this to your advantage
- Discover how you can manage your time more effectively
- Learn how to set goals that you can actually focus on and achieve
- Plan for the common setbacks and obstacles
Recognising and celebrating success is a very powerful motivator because it reinforces the meaning behind all that hard work and it shows appreciation for the achievements.
This, in turn, boosts our self-esteem and it motivates us to take the next step towards achieving the next goal.
- Understand why celebrating is important
- Ensure your action plan sits well with your goals
When you enroll during this special, limited time period,
- 6 Modules that will work through specifically designed activities to take you from having no idea where to start, to a set of clear goals that will transform your life
- A complete step by step process that will not only support you to dig deep and learn what lights you up, but you will know how to transform that into a meaningful outcome for your life
- A proven system that will support you to prioritise your time and energy, allowing you to finally show up for yourself in your own life
You’ll be given access to one module per week so that you have ample time to dive into the lessons and execute that portion of the learning BEFORE moving onto the next.
I do this to protect your time, attention and focus while sparing you from the intense overwhelm that stops most women in their tracks.
Plus These Bonuses to Help You Create
Unstoppable Momentum (and keep it)
Right Until Your Finalise Your Goals to
Have Fulfilment In Your Life
10 Weeks of Live Q&A with Me Inside the Private Facebook Group
Get unstuck in a matter of minutes and maintain momentum right until you have your goals sorted and your action plan in place.
(A NZ$1200 Value)
What you’ll get:
- 10 weeks of live Q&A sessions on Tuesday & Thursday to make sure you get your burning questions answered and can move forward with total clarity and confidence
- An active and highly supportive Facebook community with fellow students to make sure you get unstuck in a matter of minutes instead of weeks
- A space to overcome isolation and constantly refill your motivation tank by connecting with others who ‘get’ the journey and are here to help you discover your fulfilled life
2 x Live Hot Seats with Me
Get coaching support and guidance at key stages in the course (Week 2 and Week 5)
(A NZ$400 Value)
What you’ll get:
- 2 Live Hot Seats where I will work with you to ensure you get unstuck and continue to move forward on your journey
- Coaching focused on the hurdles you are facing with guidance to ensure you don’t get stuck inside your own head
- A safe space to get the support you need to refocus and refuel you at critical stages of the journey
When you add it all up, that's a total real-world value of NZ$2800
But because I am super excited to welcome you into Kickstart Life, I’m giving you the opportunity to enrol TODAY at the special price of just:
Plus You’ll Be Backed By A Risk Free 30 Day Guarantee
If you don’t feel totally confident and motivated by the work you are doing, simply reach out, explain in writing why you feel it’s not a good fit for you, and I’ll refund your investment. Full details here >>
When does class start?
How do the modules work?
When I join, will I be getting immediate access to all the lessons and modules?
How do the LIVE Q&A Sessions work?
What if I cannot make the live sessions?
What if I don’t know what my dreams and goals are?
It sounds good, but I’m already so overwhelmed with my life right now. Are you sure I can do this?
It feels like a big investment, I’m not sure I can afford it right now?
What’s included in the course?
What is the refund policy?
Still thinking about it?
You should give Kickstart Life a 30 day risk free shot
if you’re motivated by any of the following:
You crave more… like… really badly.
Whether you’ve been an expat for six months or six years, it’s highly likely that you have given up your career for this move and that’s OK because it provides you with the opportunity to spend more time with your family. But, you get to a point in your experience where you just want more meaning and purpose in your life. You want fulfilment in your life.
More importantly, you’d prefer not to spend the rest of your time abroad flirting with overwhelm while chanting the mantra of “I don’t have time” every time something fun and exciting pops up.
That’s why you’re motivated beyond measure to invest the next six weeks in getting clarity on what it is you truly want in your life, and taking the steps to make it happen, potentially altering the rest of your life.
You’re so freakin’ ready to “put in the work”
You recognise that this is the perfect opportunity for you to finally have fulfilment in your life. And better yet, you are willing and ready to roll your sleeves up and get to work.
You’re not afraid to put in the effort. The only thing that scares you is wasted ‘effort’. But, if anyone can do this, it’s you!
You’d expect this type of step by step course to sell for much more of an investment. In fact, when you factor in all the bonuses you will get you are totally unwilling to let this opportunity slip by.
That’s all I’ve got...
If any of these motivating factors have got you nodding your head, I almost insist that you start today with the 30 day risk free shot.
"I was feeling confused before working through the activities, as a result of learning different ways I can achieve my goals, I now have more direction. It was an insightful experience."
I personally cannot wait to guide you over these next 6 weeks…
Getting clarity on what I want and taking steps to have it, has literally transformed my life.
I’ve experienced first hand what it feels like to transition from wanting more in my life, but not knowing what that looks like, to being at the helm of my very own business. While each of us want different things, from a new hobby, to volunteer work, to returning to part time work, more than anything I wanted to share that I get it.
If you are a mum, and you find yourself wanting more from your life, you owe it to yourself to at least take a risk free plunge to see what your life could look like.
To experience first hand the fulfilment that can be achieved in life.
Should you choose to accept my invitation, I personally guarantee that these next 6 weeks will be completely and utterly life changing for you and your family.
I look forward to meeting you personally inside Kickstart Life.